Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Adjectives and Adverbs

This is my Mother's Day hydrangea plant. Wish we could grow hydrangea here--they are so gorgeous.

My son-in-law crafted this unique art piece as my Mother's Day gift. Every morning he treks into the desert to take his five dogs for a run and while they dig and play he takes photos and finds unique stones. He is an avid rock collector and recently he started crafting these mosaic pieces. The carefully selected stones are arranged on a piece of 18" x 18" tile, and then grouted. The stem is made of cactus skeleton. I love it!

I am blessed with two flawlessly beautiful daughters and wonderful sons-in-law, a fabulous son and his remarkable wife, and five perfectly incredible grandchildren! These are all the adjectives and adverbs that I can think of to describe my family. I had another glorious mother day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE this mosaic your S-I-L made for you! It is incredible! I would pay big bucks for one of those! What a lucky mom you are!!!