Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Can See Clearly Now...



I can see clearly now! I ordered my new glasses from Zinni Optical on the 9th and they came in yesterday. Only eleven days and faster than the local vision center. I am pleased with the service and my glasses are perfect. I'm so glad I found this way of buying glasses. Normally I would never have have taken a chance with mail order glasses, but since my daughter and her coworkers use this service and love it, I figured it was a safe way to save some money. (PS--I am not a paid shill for this business, just a very pleased customer.) I have a pretty simple prescription as my problem is mostly needing the reading lens, so I'm not sure if more complicated eye problems can use this service.







Dinner tonight! I found the two eggplants hiding from me under the zucchini leaves, so I checked and quickly picked all of the ripe vegetables I could find. I sliced and battered the eggplant, fried it in olive oil, steamed zucchini, and also some broccoli that was not from my garden. There are five eggplants maturing now, so in a few days I will make eggplant parmigiana.

Life is good!

No comments: