Wednesday, January 27, 2010




I enjoy the sunrise over the lake, and then the sunset reflections from my east-facing patio! I love this time of the year when the sunset turns the clouds pink in the eastern sky! Sometimes it's hard to tell a sunrise from a sunset.



We have been enjoying our mild winter weather and not wanting to miss a minute of it, so we drove to a friend's home about an hour away. Hubby needed a refresher course on leather working, and there's no better teacher than Bobbie, a multi-talented artist.





This is some of Bobby's beadwork. So intricate and colorful. Wish I had the patience to do this type of work.









It looks a lot like spring in my backyard! Everything is bloom.














1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It is obvious to me, after scrolling down this beautiful post, that I need to move somewhere warmer. Your flowers are absolutely beautiful! (as it that beadwork - incredible) Thanks for signing up for my give away month after month. I'm crossing my fingers for you this month!