Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wild Thing & Turr Tull

This little guy came to my patio looking for a bite to eat. I grabbed my camerea and took the photo. I think it's a prarie dog.
This is my pet turtle. I've had him for over 10 years. He was just a baby when my daughter got him for my grandson. They kept him in a terrarium for several years until he was too big. I adopted him and he's lived in my backyard ever since. When it storms, he comes to the patio door and scratches, trying to get in the house. I guess he's scared.

4 comments:

Aiyana said...

Is the Turtle's name Turr Tull? Do you call him Turr?

Pudgeduck said...

No Rain- Turtle's name is Turr Tull - no nick names as my grandmother taught me.

O said...

I think Wild Thing is so cute. Do you seen many in your back yard? Turr Tull is such a great name.

Pudgeduck said...

O- Wild Thing was the first on my patio. Grandson at 2yrs.old called him Turr Tull -name stuck.