Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Delighted and Elated


Today I'm DELIGHTED! My bathroom remodel is complete! During the redo I started to declutter, purge, and organize my whole house! No small task for me --never one to acquire any of the three habits! It is getting easier to let go of the things I thought I needed to make me happy! Oh, the money I wasted on the shallow, trivial and foolish thingamajigs! Getting rid of the disorder has made me feel like the clouds--weightless, airy and free! Well, not weightless--that is another story.
Today I'm ELATED! I had my house professionally cleaned! Nothing more to say!

1 comment:

Aiyana said...

There's something about the new year that makes one want to purge! It's for me to let go of stuff--not so much for sentimental reaason, but because I paid so much to start with. Every month of wading through crap to look for something convinces me I have a lot more to do!