Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SAUDADE

Saudade= where I am at the moment. Trying to find my place in my world. Saudade. If I ever have a desire for a tattoo, this is the word that I would use. I guess I would place it on the ring finger- it's about the only place that hasn't  or won't sag as the rest of  my body has in the past few years. Sau-da-de~Is the nostalgia when you are missing/longing/yearning for something or someone that is gone (or happened), a lingering memory....I am not in a depression-but that feeling is always hanging around. I feel sad that my Sister didn't see her only Grandchild get married or become a great Grand mother.That Hubby also missed so much already. Soon I will experience being alone in my home. Children will have moved on and another change that I will have to deal with. In a funny way I am looking forward to finding out just how I will handle it all.....

No comments: